Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog 9





















Today was a beautiful day...sunny and cool! Not even humid! The best! Today was another day of spelling tests at school, in 3 classes. The other 2, we just studied for their mid term that is on Friday. I did my best to prepare them, but I am not sure if it was enough; the classes that I have on Friday, I will be grading. The others will have Ellie; she might not be as lenient as I.

On Wednesday, classes dont start until 2:10, (every other day they start at 1:20) but the kids still came in my classroom at 12:45. It is crazy, they run around the school like it is at their bidding, but i guess it is ok becasue it is after school by then; all classes are finished except our after school English program. Today, some of us decided we were going to play in the cameral LOL. The kids would call out feelings, and we would act them out.

The day went by pretty fast, not as quickly s yesterday, tho. Kristine sent me an email during the day asking if I wanted to join her and a friend (one of the teachers from the Korean class) for dinner, teacher's treat. So I was down LOL. It was really good, maybe the best thing i have eaten since I have been here! It was spicy chicken pieces cooked in front of us on a table/burner/cast iron bowl plate thing with different types of greens. after most of it is eaten, they add rice to the bowl/plate and make a fried rice of sorts. Very tasty, and the kimchee at this place was the best I have eaten so far! Bonus, it is a block from my house, aaand I know which thing it is on the menu, so I can go for dinner on occasion, myself! Yes.

Nothing major for today, tho. Just a little update! Sorry no pics of the food...My cam was still dead, the other pics were taken on my class webcam! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment