Hey all. Didn't have the best of days, found out I have to take the vacation, and I don't get the money back for the medical exam like I was supposed to. When I found both of those things out, my day didn't go as good as possible. Most of my classes had spelling tests today, and kids don't seem to like to study lol. I had one class overall that averaged 8/10, the rest, not so great. And then, it started to rain, well, downpour, like a hour before school let out, and I had no umbrella.
I figured it was just fitting of my mood, so when school was over, I just put on my headphones and walked outside, preparing to feel the weather, since my mood was pretty similar. As I was walking down the street to the bus stop, a lady starts speaking Korean to me, and puts me under her umbrella, and then she reaches in her bag, and hands me an extra umbrella she had. I tried to tell her it was Ok, she could keep it, but I remembered about what Myka and my mother said about my pride, and my receiving blessings, so I thanked her, and took it; she smiled and walked away, and immediately my mood elevated. So, if you all could do me a favor, and speak a little blessing into her life, for my little blessing, I would be grateful; the umbrella came in handy even more when I got off of the bus, and the real downpour started. Just wanted to share the days non events! Don't forget the lady's blessing!
**Update...So mad that one of the only English channels that I have, fashion, is playing the Real Housewives of ATL.. Ahem ***
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats awesome that someone would be so kind enough to do give you their umbrella... And you couldn't even understand them! It makes me smile and gives me hope that humans are inherently kind. The smallest acts of kindness can completely change our days.
ReplyDeleteJoshua H.